Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is for you Mom

Mom, this is all for you...

I am finally giving into my Mother's attempts to get me to have a blog. I do agree that it is a great place for me to let everyone see how My-My is doing and show how she is growing :) which she is doing quickly! TOO fast...she is almost ONE YEAR old. I just can't believe that she is such a big girl - still not too big though :) She has just started really huuuggging me...like really squeezing my neck and I love it. She is such a sweet little girl...I like that she really looks at people, it makes me think she will have a sense for people. She's not a really giggggly girl - but it makes it sooo special when she giggles - you can't help but smile and laugh with her!!! Kind of along the same lines, Eddy and I were walking around the mall on the weekend with My-My in her stroller and we were just amazed at how every single person that walked by us HAD to smile when they saw her. I have even seen people make the person they are with look at her. She is a special little girl. We love her so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wozny Family said...

She is SO special. I cannot believe she's coming up on her first birthday! You guys are amazing parents with such an amazing little girl! i can't wait to watch her grow up and hear all the milestones happeneing!!!

February 12, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home