Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day




Here is one of Eddy's Valentine's gift...so sweet! It's just a block of wood painted with black - and I just glued a black and white print of MyMy. I am going to put a gloss or figure out something to finish it with.

Also attached are the Valentine's Day cards I made - I already gave some of them away though, so these are the ones I haven't given yet :) Oh - and I got the flower template from madebyjill.blogspot - they are my favorite cards, not necessarily just for Vday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

I love the cards! Very cute. Love the pictures of My-My too! Thanks.

February 13, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home