Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 month My-My




Sorry that the one picture is sideways (not sure how the change it) but that is one of My-My's new standing toys. Oh and this is her new sleeping position. Very, very Ryan like. I'm not sure how it is comfortable...maybe Ryan could share with us how. The other picture is just cute :) She thinks it is hilarious for me to play peek a boo at this door.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Wozny Family said...

she's too cute. she's like a real kid...:)

February 13, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger The Wozny Family said...

you've got to check out my sister-in-law's new blog

thejohnsonshouse.blogspot.com

new HILARIOUS videos of masie and presley!

February 20, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home