Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Friday, May 2, 2008

Mya's FIRST Birthday!



FINALLY! I could put a couple of pictures from Mya's Birthday party :) It is really hard to have a blog when I don't have my own computer!!! Actually, it is extremely frustrating. Mya's party was awesome, and stressful, but altogether it was a really great time. There were about 50 people there...let's just say I was not expecting that many people!!! That is about how many I invited (you never expect everyone to come!) I really loved celebrating her because she is special of course! It was a ladybug party, hence, the ladybug cake - which my mom and I baked and decorated. Not bad if I do say so myself! It was amazing to have my Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa there to help us celebrate. But, my Dad, and the rest of the family that was not there was sorely missed :( maybe next year!!!! She had an awesome time eating a piece of cake...and a whole cupcake all by herself!!!!! SO CUTE!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wozny Family said...

SO cute! i love the cake... you guys are awesome!

May 3, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just found your blog and I'm so glad you are keeping up with it. She is so precious - and so are you - and I hope I get to meet her one day! Give her lots of kisses for me!! (although I'm sure she gets plenty!!)

May 6, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Meg McLawhon said...

Ummm... the cake is gorgeous... right on Abby... Love the update Rach, but two weeks has passed and I am dying for more... an update soon I hope???

May 13, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home