Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Centerpieces...or should I say centRepieces.




This is really just for my mom, because she wanted to see some centerpieces that a friend and I did for a Woman's Christmas event at my church...I forgot to take pictures of some of the other arrangements because I was SO busy at the time!

I think the coolest idea for Christmas decorations is spray painting pinecones - I painted mine silver then added a little bit of glitter. Such an awesome affect!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wozny Family said...

So crafty! And about time you posted something new!

December 10, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home