Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Friday, December 19, 2008

My list

My List

My mom "tagged" me to do this.
8 TV Shows I Watch (but not necessarily my favorites!):
1) The Big Bang Theory
2) Celebrity Apprentice - it's over now :(
3) The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
4) Imagination Movers (are you kidding me with those guys? is that the best they could get on the Disney channel?? seriously)
5) Who Wants to be a Millionare (UK version) - it's the only "real people" shows Mya will let us watch - she likes to clap with all the people!
6) Maternity Ward (when I remember it's on)
7) Top Model - oh yessss! I love this show
8) Project Runway - can't WAIT for this to start back again!!!! (7 and 8 are my faves)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Captain Anderson's
2) Pappasito's
3) Chili's
4) Cheddar's
5) Cheesecake Factory
6) Pei Wei
7) Lone Star (in New Zealand)
8) Red Rocker Inn (in Black Mountain)

but I need a 9) CHICK-FREAKIN-FIL-A --- How I miss thee

Mom - I am keeping all the EXACT same restaurants as you - because I honestly couldn't have said that better myself!!!!!!!! We have good "taste" :)

8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) Eddy and I stayed in bed until 8 ish (we turned Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on...and Mya watched it in the living room occasionally coming into our room to say "I want ddeer" (on our bed with us) so cute!
2) Eddy brought me a coffee in bed - so sweet :)
3) I packed Mya an overnight bag because she was off to spend the night with Gran and Poppa and Cousin Mac - so exciting!!!
4) We went to Waiuku to drop Mya - then we had toasted sandwiches and juice outside on the picnic table - what a beautiful day at the farm!!
5) Eddy and I went for a Mya-free shop at Manukau - so busy - and lots of weird people about which made Eddy and I think of Panama City - hahaha -seriously. I bought a ten dollar dress that I am going to wear as a bathing suit cover up - I love bargains!!!!
6) I am currently relaxing (Mya-free) on the couch just looking stuff online and actually writing on my blog!
7) I am just about to stop the lounging and go make some fruit dip and a salad to take to Helen and Tim's annual Christmas party!! I am so excited :) there are going to be so many people there.
8) Oh - and the Roper family has decided that my haircut is the best one they've seen to date. That is cool! But, it makes me think - my hair must have been pppppretty bad for the past couple of years. oh well! (here's the best pic I currently have of my hair). It's short in the back and angled down in the front - I really love the cut and color (which is rare)!!!



8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) My Mom, Dad and Kyle getting here!!!! Time goes SO SLOW when you are excited for something!
2) Christmas morning!!! I can't wait to see how Mya and Mac act - hehe - at least we already know they love Santa!! or as Mac says "Father Christmas" haha I think that's funny - I don't want Mya to say that though! I like Santa. here's a picture of the two of them with Poppa Santa 3) Going to RAGLAN!!! having a couple of days "Mya-free" even though we LOVE being with her, it is really nice to have time away from her and we can just lay back and relax!!! **Mom-were you joking when you said "Rag-Land"???? or is that what you thought it was called?!?!?!?! hahahaha
4) Getting to have treats like Starbucks and Flat Whites (cause my Mom and Dad will get them for me when they are here, and I won't feel guilty!!!!)
5) Our THIRD anniversary :) January 7th
6) Going to all the weddings we have coming up in the next month - I love weddings!!!
7) Getting to meet Baby Smith - my THIRD time to be an Auntie :) yay.
8) Getting to meet MAGGIE!!!! I miss her even though I haven't even met her.


8 Things I Wish For:
1) That Abby (my sis n law) will have a quick and problem-free birth for her baby girl :)
2) That my family will be safe travelling next week
3) That Ryan and Megan will enjoy their FIRST christmas with their baby girl
4) That I could live closer to my family and Abby :)
5) That Eddy and I teach Mya how to live life loving the Lord and serving Him always
6) That I would be more loving and encouraging to Eddy to show him how proud I am of him
7) That Abby "my Abby" would hurry up and have a baby already!!! hehe...actually, I would like to be pregnant at the same time-so maybe she should wait a couple err ten years!!!
8) Come quickly, Lord Jesus. (i like that mom - Ill leave it)

I'll tag whoever wants to be tagged.

love!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Wozny Family said...

I like that you say "my abby"... b/c i say "my rachel". Kind of sounds like the poem... oh captain my captain. I'll get pregnant as soon as you guys move to Dallas... :) Then we can really enjoy pregnancy together ;)

Also, my mom had some good ideas i need to share with you about job possibilities...

December 21, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I flipped out when I read that Abby was expecting a baby girl... then I re-read and realized it was a different Abby. I thought I was out of the loop!

That was fun to read. Maybe I should do it?

December 22, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home