Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Videos! from our Flip camera...


We got a Flip video camera for Christmas from my mom and dad and we have been trying to capture some funny moments! Please excuse any moment that you can hear my annoying voice and the silly things I say. I am embarrassed, but the videos of Mya are worth it :)

I'm going to have to put one on at a time - it takes longer than I thought it would and I am ready for bed!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Childs Family said...

I wish Mya and Gabbi could meet so they could give each other knuckles...we call it the Rock at our house. :) TOO CUTE!

February 10, 2009 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Mya's Mommy said...

haha! That would be awesome if they could give eachother knuckles! They will definitely have to meet one day :)

February 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger The Wozny Family said...

i think i heard a little accent in there... ryan and i played it over and over again to hear it. So cute.

February 10, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger joy said...

I really miss her!

February 11, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Meg McLawhon said...

Totally an accent!!! Also, I like Eddy's Wuz up! It sounds like Wiz... who knuckles? Myna knuckles!!! Hahahaha! Keep them coming!

February 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home