Mya and Me

I am just an all-American girl living in New Zealand with my all-Kiwi husband. We are enjoying life with our "Mya"

Friday, February 27, 2009

Just some note thing...

Finish the sentence...All you do is copy this body and paste it into 'your notes' then erase my answers and fill in your own.

1. My ex is....probably wishing I never existed - I wasn't always so sweet and mature like I am now (ha-riiiight)

2. Maybe I should....be better organised at my house (I rearranged the pantry? that's a start, right?)

3. I love....eating popcorn mixed with M&M's and watching America's Next Top Model, then American Idol, and then PROJECT RUNWAY!! I like Fridays :)

4. People would say....I am creative, but, I am not convinced yet!

5. I don't understand....how God continues to love me even though I screw up ALL the time!!

6. When I wake up in the morning....I hear Mya calling out "Muooommay...Dadddaaay"

7. I lost my heart...on July 15th, 2002

8. Life is full of.......SURPRISES (cliche, I know) but it is! some are really, really great surprises (like My-My) and once you get the surprise you never want to go back to the way it was before !!!!

9. My past is.....behind me, yes...but still bothers me sometimes even though I have let it go.

10. I get annoyed......when people smack their food really loud, drivers don't use their blinkers, when I can't find a good pen

11. Parties are.....cool, when chocolate fondue is involved!! Yay - happy birthday party next Friday night to me and Shanna!!!

12. I wish.....that my family were closer...A LOT closer :(

13. Dogs....are alright, but I hate hate hate when they lick me..blahhhhhhh...and when you touch them and your hand smells. so gross.

14. Cats....are beautiful and smart and so soft and I love them! Well, except for black cats named Reno that drool on you. I could throw up thinking about that..

15. Tomorrow....is Sunday and I am going to church, that's it!

16. I have low tolerance for.....Mya whining at me to pick her up when I am cooking!!!! mummymummymummymummymummym
ummymummy, believe me it would get to you!!!!!

17. If I had a million dollars....I would buy one house in New Zealand and one house in Texas and just move back and forth and stay in Spring and Summer all year around!

18. I'm totally terrified....of the ocean and the sharks and fish that are in it..except when I was in Fiji I went snorkeling and I really liked it - so, I think I am getting better at conquering that fear...

19. My spouse....is the love of my life and I am so grateful for him to be in my life. He is so forgiving and loving to me and Mya :) and she is the luckiest little girl in the world to have a Daddy that loves her so much!

20. My life....is the way God has planned it to be. I just have to keep learning about Him through His Word and continue to want to live for Him and only HIm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home